Monday, May 28, 2012

Acknowledge, Remember, Honor, Thank

I am so grateful for those who have served our nation willingly and I'm humbled that so many have given their lives that I might freely live a wonderful life in the United States of America. 


The men and women in uniform today also place their lives on the line for us. We go peacefully and confidently through each day because they have our backs. 

Please remember the fallen.
Remember their sacrifices.
Remember our nation's history.
Create traditions of acknowledgement and honor.
Fly the flag.
Take time to thank those who still serve. 
Their lives are on the line as we go about our days enjoying the blessings of our country.

I am very thankful for those who have, and who would if necessary, give their lives for my freedom. 

God bless America and our American military heroes.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiments on a day to remember so many! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this day so eloquently.

    I hope you are able to enjoy your day with family and friends!
    K @ Storytime Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this. Our flag is flying high right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by. I hope you'll say hello and let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you! Unfortunately spammers have been at an all time high, so I will no longer be able to accept anonymous comments.