Sunday, March 03, 2013

The Epic Mini-Series Begins Tonight

I just got rid of cable recently (bad timing!) so I'll have to find an alternate way to see The Bible, the new multi-part mini-series that begins TONIGHT on the History Channel.

This series is the creation of Mark Burnett and Roma Downey, a couple known for numerous hit TV series. I've been hearing rave reviews about it.

It is scheduled to run each Sunday night this month, culminating on Easter. I hope you'll get a chance to enjoy it with your family.  Here's the official trailer:



Here's the extended trailer if you want to see more:




8 comments:

  1. Thanks, Liz, for the reminder and the trailers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched the first two hours tonight. It was awesome. Can't wait until next week to see part 2. I hope you can find a way to see it. I think you would really like it!

    Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'd so love to watch this...I'll have to wait for the dvd...we don't have cable.
    Can't believe I'm saying this...but I'd rather watch this than that "D" Abbey...
    que riot scene!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched Part 1 last night and will definately be watching all month. I had planned on cancelling my Direct this month and waited to see how the month went. So glad I did wait. Regena in TN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we drop cable every spring and re list in the fall. it looks awesome, but, i'll miss it:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard good things about this mini series. I missed it last night because I didn't know when it started.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are recording it and will sit down to watch tonight! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by. I hope you'll say hello and let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you! Unfortunately spammers have been at an all time high, so I will no longer be able to accept anonymous comments.