Wednesday, September 13, 2006

ImageReCap



Something has gone painfully wrong with my photobucket upload capabilities and I've wasted my day on it. So I figured out how to do this with some of my favorite black and white photos, which was some consolation. However, I, of course, can't view it with my aol browser and that just stinks. And what am I gonna do without a way to upload video? Someday maybe all the computers and browsers and software will learn to just get along and the "electromagnetic phenomenon" that plagues me will be a thing of the past. A girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by. I hope you'll say hello and let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you! Unfortunately spammers have been at an all time high, so I will no longer be able to accept anonymous comments.