Sunday, November 26, 2006

Just for fun



I know, I know, you've already seen these photos and just last month at that, but I wanted to add snowflakes to update them for winter. After all, winter may be nearly a month away but we turned off the AC and turned on the space heaters this week right before thanksgiving, which tripped a breaker and everything. It's been downright chilly in here. And besides these kids are so darn cute, I can't get enough of them whether you can or not. So until I get my latest roll of film developed, I'm showing reruns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by. I hope you'll say hello and let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you! Unfortunately spammers have been at an all time high, so I will no longer be able to accept anonymous comments.