Saturday, June 09, 2007

Saturday Morning at Dunkin Donuts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was Lynn's birthday today, so what better way to start a birthday than to hang out at Dunkin Donuts? Apparently we did the same thing last year, as one of the regular guys there (who took a couple of pictures for us, by the way) remembered us being there for a birthday last year. Lynn said, yes, he was right, we did go there last year as well. We used to go there all the time, so it all tends to blend together for me. Nice to know we are THAT memorable... or is it?



Well, we do have a way of causing a scene whereever we go. I suppose it could be memorable for onlookers. This time it was the incessant picture taking. Lynn had just gotten a new camera from Pete for her birthday so I am sure we seemed a little odd having an hour and half long photo shoot on the premises.

We always do take pics on birthdays when we go out, no matter what we do. So here you go... us at Dunkin Donuts on a Saturday morning in June. Woo! Lynn has a couple of other good ones. I spared you all of mine. But Mary, I have to tell you... I can't get over how much more I look like you every time I see a photo of myself. So I include the blurry one of me and the Dunkin Donut cup to show you what I mean. Tell me if you agree. Lynn has another of the same shot, and hers is better... but I'll probably never get a hold of her photos. You know, I had two donuts and I could still use another...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by. I hope you'll say hello and let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you! Unfortunately spammers have been at an all time high, so I will no longer be able to accept anonymous comments.