Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Funny Girl Memories

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After Friday's show.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was the night I thought Cael's hair looked the best. He told me tonight that Snyder had done his hair that night. Not a bad stylist. I also accidentally took this photo with flash and was really embarrassed that it had gone off. After that everyone started snapping flash photos throughout the rest of the show. I felt responsible. No one had been doing it before in any of the shows. I should be ashamed. Wait, I am ashamed.

2 comments:

  1. You take great pictures. Cael looks so handsome and definitely like he's having a good time. So glad to see the smiling and relaxed face. No shame, it just means that some other people will have had some minor annoyance, and others will have the photo they needed for their own memories. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he was really smiling right before I took this, which was what prompted me to go for it. By the time I got focused and all, there was just a mere smirk, but a good one. I am happy with the shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by. I hope you'll say hello and let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you! Unfortunately spammers have been at an all time high, so I will no longer be able to accept anonymous comments.