Sunday, May 29, 2005

God is bigger than that

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and my grad

As Tommy said this morning in his message, "God is bigger than that!" At the beginning of this school year we faced a "mission impossible" in many ways.
After a lot of work and the kind of prayer than only comes from heartache and during tough times, we are able to celebrate a graduation and a whole school year full of incredible things I could have only dreamed of and prayed for at the start. So congratulations Cael and thanks to everyone who encouraged him and prayed for us along the way!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I thought this pic made me look a bit like I need a face lift, but I posted it against my better judgement because it's the only cap and gown pic that has someone you know in it. I never got one of him by himself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by. I hope you'll say hello and let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you! Unfortunately spammers have been at an all time high, so I will no longer be able to accept anonymous comments.